Tested: Laurel Whole Plant Organics Detox Mask


I've always equated Laurel Whole Plant Organics with setting the standard for the highest level of quality and purity.  Imagine my surprise and glee when I was surprised with Laurel's beautifully formulated Detox Mask as part of my gift (from Christmas of last year)! I've been alternating the use of this mask with my other masks within the past few months and feel that I've got a good enough grasp of the performance to write a review.  This is a mask that will give you that blissful moment at your favorite facial spot right in the comfort of your own bathroom.  It's a true knockout with its arsenal of simple ingredients and high performing results.




Laurel Whole Plant Organics is truly committed to pure, good skin.  Here is just part of their mission statement:

"Our promise to our customers and ourselves is to never use parabens, synthetic fragrances, endocrine disruptors, carcinogens, GMOs, non-organically grown plants, or any toxic chemical of any kind. Laurel WPO is committed to your health, well-being and your beautiful skin."

Ingredients:
French Green Clay*, Chamomile˚, Passionflower˚, Burdock Root˚, Dandelion Root˚, Lavender˚, Marshmallow Root˚, Yarrow˚, Self Heal˚, Aloe Vera˚, Dulse Seaweed˚; essential oils of Lavender˚, Blue Chamomile˚, Roman Chamomile˚, Helichrysum˚, Palmarosa˚ ˚signifies certified organic *all clay is wildcrafted

Experience:
I love to use this mask during the weeks when I experience my hormonal breakouts.  The French Green Clay does such an amazing job at drawing out my impurities and the Chamomile effectively calms down my skin afterwards.  Although this is a detoxifying mask, I don't find it to be too drying or harsh on the skin.  My skin definitely feels softer and brighter after the use of this mask.  I will say however, that I find this mask to be a bit messier than the other ones that I own.  This is due to the powder nature of this mask.  I often find that there are bits and pieces of the mask left over around my sink after mixing the mask with water and washing it off.  Obviously, it's not a major problem but I did want to mention it for those who are short on time!  The instructions suggest to leave it on for about 10-15 minutes, but I usually leave it on for 15-20 minutes and have experienced no problems with this method.  I like to give myself a gentle facial massage as I wash off the mask and it lends to a refreshing experience.  I find that my pores are smaller, my skin is softer, and my complexion is brighter after using this mask.  As a side note, the mask does have quite a strong scent of Lavender so do be aware of this if you are sensitive to that scent.


I completely enjoyed this experience!  If you'd like to test out the mask for yourself, you can find it HERE or HERE.

Big Love,

Vanessa

2 comments

  1. I bought the Laurel travel kit over Christmas and haven't had the chance to test it yet... your post is giving me the push I need! Happy blessed Easter my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter, Tricia! Yes, I'm sure you'll enjoy this mask!

      Delete