[Curated Box] Esthoria Box May 2016


There's a new box in town! Esthoria Box hails from our friendly neighbor up North (Canada) and is taking the Green Beauty world by storm with it's luxe selections!  I really love how I am able to choose my own shades for some of the products included.  I also admire how high quality the first featured brand is!  I've always been lusting after the classic, chic products from RMS, however, I found it hard to not be guilty after splurging on these little luxuries.  Esthoria Box has been able to give me and all the subscribers an opportunity to own all the best hits from RMS without having to spend a pretty penny!  Their bimonthly subscription system also helps because I won't be overwhelmed by products each month.  I was pleasantly surprised that they added so many additional products to this month's lineup as well!  Read on to hear what was in this month's box!





ESTHORIA BOX MAY 2016

RMS Lip Shine (Sacred)

Ingredients:
*Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Buriti (Mauritia Flexuosa) Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Centella Asiatica Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Non-GMO, may contain: [+/- Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 and Mica CI 77019]
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC

In addition to above ingredient deck, sacred lip shine shade contains the following pigments: [+/- Red 30 CI 73360, Red 6 Lake CI 15850]

Experience: 
I was pleasantly surprised with this product!  If you're a long-time reader of this blog, then you know that I absolutely love lip products and I've tried many of them.  This lip shine has such a beautiful formulation.  It is very moisturizing, and the color that I picked (Sacred) is a beautiful pink-red that leaves a stain behind!  I love that it really moisturizes my lips and gives them a juicy quality even when I have chapped lips.  The stain that is left behind is even as well.  I just love having this in my purse for on the go touch ups when I want to give a pop of color to my look or look more alive.  I find Sacred to be a beautifully wearable color that can be dressed up or down.  The pigmentation can be built up from a sheer pinch of color on the lips to a full dramatic lip!  The other colors that I could have chosen were Sublime, Royal, and Honest!


RMS Buriti Bronzer

I've already reviewed this product HERE !
This is a steadfast favorite of mine!

 RMS Master Mixer

Ingredients:
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Silica, Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Mica and may contain [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499]
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC

Experience: 
This was truly the one product that I was most excited to experience from this box.  This is one of RMS's newest releases and it is meant to work as a stand alone highlighter or to mix with any other products (eyes, cheeks, lips).  It's a beautiful rose gold that is unlike any other highlighter that I own.  I find that this is a perfect highlight for the summertime as it really retains that signature RMS glow from the living luminizer but adds a subtle bronzy sheen from the rose gold hue.  I also love applying this to my collarbones and adding just a bit on my legs for a nice summertime sheen.  I've worn it alone as a highlight on my cheekbones, nose bridge, and cupid's bow.  I love how it applies and it looks like a healthy glow by itself!  It's extremely blendable and so beautiful in person!  I've also tapped it on top of my eyeshadow and love the wet-looking glow that it gives.  I'm definitely a big fan of its performance and versatility as a product!

L-R: Lip Shine in Sacred, Master Mixer, Buriti Bronzer

RMS The Ultimate Makeup Remover Wipe

Ingredients:
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil


*CERTIFIED ORGANIC


Experience: 
I was so intrigued by this makeup wipe as I was expecting it to be drenched in liquid like many of the other makeup wipes I've used.  However, I was met with a dry oil cloth when I opened up the chic RMS packaging for each individual wipe.  I really appreciate good packaging and I think RMS hit it out of the park with this one.  I used this cloth to take off a full face of makeup, and it did a wonderful job of doing just that except for a bit of my black eyeliner.  Otherwise, the rest of my makeup had been wiped clean.  I believe that I could have gotten that last bit as well, but I didn't want to rub my eyes further.  Thankfully, I always do a double cleanse process and my face wash rid my face of the last trace of makeup.  Although I love the effectiveness and coconut scent of this simple face wipe, I do find it to be a bit messy since this cloth is so oily.  You wouldn't expect that texture considering it looks feels like a dry cloth at first, but the more I wiped my face, the more oil got on my hands.  I found that I needed to use an exfoliating wash afterwards to fully get the oil off my face.



Marie Natie LoveMarie Lip Gloss (Tickled)

Ingredients:
Castor Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Grape Seed Oil*, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Kaolin, Carnauba Wax*, Cocoa Butter*, Carrot Powder*, Shea Butter*, Vitamin E, Lemon Peel Extract*, Rosemary Leaf Extract*, Grapefruit Seed Extract*, Vanilla (*Organic)
May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides


Experience:
I enjoyed this lip gloss but it isn't my favorite formulation for a gloss.  I find that the vanilla scent is a bit overpowering and the gloss itself is a bit tacky and sticky.  I do love the packaging and the neutral pink color itself.  I find that I enjoy wearing this the most when I go easy on the application.  Although it is a bit tacky, I do commend it for staying so long on the lips (I'm guessing that is due to the formulation!).  Bottom line is that I like how it looks on, but I do have other lip glosses with better formulations!

L-R: LoveMarie Lip Gloss in Tickled, All Natural Eyeliner in Black

Marie Natie All Natural Eyeliner (Black)

Ingredients:
Ingredients - Jojoba Oil*, Meadowfoam Oil, Beeswax*, Candelilla Wax, Oxide, Mica (*organic)

Experience:
I have tried my fair share of black pencil liners as I'm a girl who prefers pencils over liquid liners on a daily basis.  This black liner is great!  It glides on with a creamy consistency (so not tugging) and it imparts a very pigmented black color to define the eye.  I've had no qualms about this one and I'm glad to put it down as a winner in my list of black pencil liners. I only watched it once in the image above. The ingredients list is also nice and short.  I love that they included nourishing oils in the formulation for the delicate eye area!

That was a long one, guys!  Thanks for sticking with me until now!  This is such a beautiful new box in the green beauty realm that I felt that I just had to share!

If you're itching to get your hands on this box, now's the time! There are very limited quantities left of this box and then we'll be onto the next (just as amazing) box!

Check it out HERE !

Big Love,

Vanessa


2 comments