Brand Focus: Wonderland Organics


The California weather has been uncharacteristically humid these past few weeks causing my skin to freak out a little with the combination of dampness and heat.  I've struggled with finding a great body lotion that I could use while my skin was dealing with all of the uncomfortable damp heat.  I'm so glad, then, that I ordered a sample kit from Alice of Wonderland Organics a few months back and decided to apply it on my body because it definitely helped cool me down without the heaviness that accompanies most lotions.  Many products worked well for me, not just the lotion, and I am so thankful to say that this line is as effective as it is whimsical.  The scent, packaging, and efficacy of these products really do back up the Wonderland name and will take your skin where you couldn't imagine it could be before!





Wonderland Organics Balance Serum- This serum can be used all-over as a facial moisturizer but I found that my favorite way of applying it is as a spot treatment (which also allows the product quantity to last longer)!  It contains organic jojoba and apricot kernel oil, both of which are extremely light and explains why the oil dries matte on my skin.  The organic sea buckthorn and argan oil replenishes your skin with vitamin C and E respectively.  This is extremely important to me as I already have quite oily skin and I dislike the feeling of oil on my skin if it just sits on top.  I've been having hormonal breakouts(whats new?) as of late and have applied this as a spot treatment on my breakouts at night.  When I woke up in the morning, my spots were less red and inflamed!  I've also applied this as an all-over moisturizer and found that it wasn't heavy at all.  However, I much prefer the Indulge Lotion(I'll get to that later) as my moisturizer so I mainly use this as spot treatment.  The scent of this serum as well as the other two took some getting used to personally since it smelled quite woodsy initially.  However, after my first few applications of these serums, I became accustomed to the scents and did not have any problems with them.

Wonderland Organics Sublime Serum- This serum also contains organic jojoba and apricot kernel oil.  It also smells quite woodsy but has a rose scent as well.  I'd say that this is a serum for drier skin than mine since I found it extremely moisturizing when I first applied it on my face!  It gave my skin a nice glow, but since I already have oily skin I definitely preferred the feeling of the balance serum since it is a lighter consistency.  I have recently had drier areas around my mouth and on some parts of my cheeks so I have been applying Sublime on those areas with great moisturizing success.

Wonderland Organics Soothe Serum- The Soothe Serum is so appropriately named as the smell really does relax my senses.  It contains organic jojoba oil and sea buckthorn to balance the skin and nourish it.  This is formulated for more mature skin but since I do not have mature skin just yet(thankfully!) I have actually been either applying this at night if my skin is feeling really parched or my little secret is applying this on my neck and arms after showering so that it is more easily absorbed.  My elbows have been quite dry recently and this has helped moisturize them so well even though that was not the intended purpose of this serum.  On that note, I love that the sample kit allows anyone to affordably sample generous sizes of each product to find which product works best for their skin.  If a sample doesn't work out for its original purpose, the serums are able to multi-task as helpers for other areas of your skin!




Wonderland Organics Indulge Lotion-  I've saved the best for last!  This smells and feels like spring and summer with notes of floral and vanilla sweetness!  This lotion is absolutely seasonally appropriate but I can still see myself wearing this during the winter since I adore the consistency so much.  This is a lightweight almost gel-like lotion that is cooling on the skin and fast absorbent.  I initially used this lotion as a facial moisturizer even though I have acne-prone skin.  This worked so well on my skin and I did not have any new spots or any adverse reaction to this product as a facial moisturizer.  In fact, it went extremely well under my makeup.  It moisturizes without sitting on top of my skin.  Instead, it sinks in and allows me to have supple skin as a great base for whatever I put on afterwards. I then used this on my hands and legs and found that I never experienced any tacky feeling after application.  It is a light lotion but it moisturizes extremely well and keeps my skin hydrated.  I love how multifunctional this product is and have already happily purchased the full size.  I especially appreciated how it hydrated my elbows when I had dry, irritated patches without aggravating the skin. It soothed the irritated skin and moisturized the drier areas.  My only concern is how fast I believe I may go through this lotion since the full size is 3.38 oz and I use it all over my body and face.  At the same time, I really love and appreciate the opaque black glass packaging that keeps the organic ingredients fresh and feels/looks so luxe!  This product is definitely a winner in my book.


All product ingredients will be down below.



Last but not least, I am planning on testing out a Cucumber konjac sponge from Ally and I will definitely keep you posted about how I get along with it on my INSTAGRAM @cleancurator.


Since I love the brand and its products so much, I truly wanted to give you an opportunity to try it as well!  The Sample Pack is only $14.99 but Ally has generously given me a code to give to my readers for 15% off your order!

Enter cleancurator15 at check out for 15% off your order at Wonderland Organics!

I hope you enjoyed this brand focused review and let me know how you got along with Wonderland Organics products!

Big Love,

Vanessa


6 comments

  1. Thank you so much for an amazing review Vanessa! I'm happy that you love the Wonderland Organics collection :)) -Alice from Wonderland Organics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Ally! I'm so glad to share your brand with the readers of the blog! Your products are so effective and I'm proud to call you a friend!

      Big love, Vanessa

      Delete
  2. Now I want to try this brand even more! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments, Jana! I really think you should and I'd highly recommend to try the Indulge Lotion first! The consistency and moisture that it gives is just out of this world!

      Big Love,

      Vanessa

      Delete
  3. I am very careful about my skin and body so I usually use good facial moisturizers to make my sking glow and healthy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your experience with Wonderland Organics. I’m much careful about my skin your review will help me for selection.

    ReplyDelete