New&Tested: Kypris Moonlight Catalyst, Antioxidant Dew, Clearing Serum


I'm not going to lie, my obsession with Kypris started when I spotted the serums in their beautifully packaged, lapis colored glass bottles on Instagram(did I mention I am addicted to Instagram as well?).  I'm usually the kind of girl who waits until a store has a sale, any sale, in order to purchase the items I want.  It's a mechanism I use to feel less guilty about splurging on skincare even though the guilt trickles in eventually anyway.  I did not wait for a sale this time and went ahead and bought the Moonlight Catalyst.  Asides from the gorgeous packaging and amazing name, I can wholeheartedly say that this product does live up to the hype in formulation and results.  I also received the Antioxidant Dew and Clearing Serum as samples in a velvet blue pouch within the box that the products came in(which was finished off with a huge satin blue bow, might I add).  Packaging does get me initially, but the product performance is what makes me stay as a customer.  And stay I will.



Kypris Moonlight Catalyst Serum- This is an exfoliating serum that is meant to be used alone or with a facial oil/ serum during the night.  It is not to be used with any other exfoliator during the night as it would cause irritation.  Disclaimers aside,  this is a wonderfully formulated serum that has a dense gel-like consistency and smells like peaches right off the dropper.  I find that once I apply this after spritzing some rose water and using my Pai eye cream, my face feel instantly refreshed.  Once I wake up the next morning, my skin is noticeably smoother, softer, and brighter.  This serum is no joke, I've been using it so much for the past few weeks that I am certain I will be repurchasing once I run out.  I usually use this every other night sometimes in combination with their Antioxidant Dew.


Kypris Antioxidant Dew-  I've been using this as my daily moisturizer as it is advertised as a serum that is targeted towards stressed skin due to environmental factors.  I'm in the downtown area 5 days out of the week so I would say that I'm pretty much the target customer.  I enjoy using this serum and its great when I'm rushed for time and I just have to smooth 2-3 drops of this over my face before I apply makeup.  I find that it has helped me with reducing the appearance of my spots.  My skin looks a bit brighter after using this for the past few weeks but I haven't noticed any other changes as of yet.

Kypris Clearing Serum- I've only used the Clearing Serum a few times on my stubborn spots that I've been getting due to my sleeping schedule and stress.  It feels soothing to the skin but I haven't seem major changes to my spots within the days I've used this as spot treatment.  Given that I've only used this for a few weeks, the verdict is still out on the Clearing Serum but I do prefer the Moonlight Catalyst and Antioxidant Dew to this product(though the concerns they are all addressing are different).

Swatches:
L to R: Clearing Serum, Antioxidant Dew, Moonlight Catalyst

Lastly, I'd like to mention that their customer service is spectacular.  The Moonlight Catalyst was so popular that it had sold out and I was concerned about when I would be getting my order so I sent a quick Instagram message to Kypris at kyprisbeauty.  They replied within an hour and immediately helped me sort out the situation.  They promptly emailed me twice afterwards making sure that I had gotten the tracking number for my package.  Seriously, I'm in love with this company.

Happy Sunday!

Yours,

Vanessa

4 comments

  1. Great product!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Let me know if you need any help or suggestions! Kypris is a great brand to try out!

      Best, Vanessa

      Delete
  2. I've been eyeing Kypris recently and the Moonlight Catalyst is high atop my wishlist. I definitely agree that the beautiful packaging and names draw you in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is AMAZING! It looks so beautiful on my vanity, I can't wait to get the other serums in full size! Moonlight Catalyst is my favorite and it's seriously helped my troubled skin so much since I started using it!

      Delete